Below are some common skills that we help develop:
- Sit down & stay
- Greeting visitors
- Come when called
- Loose leash walking
Below are some common behaviors that we help address:
- Aggressive behaviors
- Fearful or anxious behaviors
- Separation Anxiety
- On and off leash reactivity
- Resource guarding
- Any dog with human directed aggression will be referred to the OSU Behavioral Veterinarian as well.
Is your dog getting veterinarian care?
Often times we will work with the dog’s veterinarian to address physical health or due to the necessity of medications. In doing so your dog will have a veterinarian and a professional trainer to best manage behavioral conditions.
- One visit: $125
- Package of 3: $350
- Following 3 visits: $250
- Payment is required to reserve your appointment. We ask you give 48 hour notice for any cancellations and a full refund can be issued.
- We travel within 30 minutes of Columbus for in-home training.